Wednesday 6 August 2014

Liebster Award | I've been nominated..!




 
Having only stared this blog over a month ago, I feel honoured to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful girls, Lauren and Felicity from Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh The Liebster Award is a way of recognising the smaller or newer bloggers with less than 200 followers and spreading the love by asking questions and writing a post.

Here's how it works...

1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
3. After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.

Here’s what the lovely girls at Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh asked me and my answers




1.    If you could have a £1,000 handbag or a £1,000 holiday, which would you choose?

A holiday for sure, either chilling on an exotic beach or splashing out on a cool city break in Europe.

2. Favourite designer brand? 

Matthew Williamson and Chanel for catwalk inspo and Mcqueen for my ultimate wish list accessories.

3. Favourite high street brand? 

Has to be good old Topshop, I always find something to suit my style and budget.

4. Best blogging tip you've ever heard? 

Write as if you are talking to your best friend from Couture Girl.

5. Statement eye or statement lip? 

I always love making my eyes look big and bold but if I want something a little different I go for a bright lip colour. My favourite at the moment is Rimmel Colour Burst Matt Balm 205!

6. Favourite UK blog? 


7. Favourite international blog? 

Ring my Bell is a London actress living the American dream, or the amazing Angelica Blick, oh and I love A girl Named Leney, she is the knitting queen.

8. Your festival style - what would you wear?

Cute floral playsuit with a statement necklace and flowers in my hair. Not forgetting wellies and a rain mac! Keep an eye out for a festival style post on my blog soon.
 
9. The song that always gets you on the dance floor

Anything my friends are dancing to! It’s mainly Beyonce or the Killers - Mr Brightside that gets us dancing like crazy.
 
10. Favourite cocktail? 

Raspberry Mojito or something equally fruity and delicious.

11. Do you read fashion, lifestyle or beauty posts most?

 Fashion blogs are my favourite I love seeing how people style up outfits and where they bought them. But have started reading a lot more beauty blogs recently too. I love seeing what products bloggers recommend before I hit the shops.


I love finding new blogs and seeing into other people’s lives and interests, I find most of the blogs I read via Twitter or Instagram. I tend to search hashtags or look and follow bloggers who have liked my photos and posts. I love discovering blogs this way, there are so many creative, inspiring and interesting people out there. 

Here are a few I have discovered lately… (P.s Some of you may already have been nominated or are over 200 followers now but I thought I would spread the love anyway and let you know you are amazing!) 

Such a gorgeous, fun blog to read.

Great for outfit ideas and styling!

A beautiful beauty blog.

Amazing styling ideas.

Great personal style and outfits 

A fellow DIYer! Love her handmade projects, makes me want to jump on the sewing machine and getting making.

I first stumbled across Hannah’s instagram, which is full of amazingly cool outfits and inspirations.

I love Jessie’s photography and styling.

Danielle’s blog is like a fairytale, so beautiful.

Amelia’s instagram is so lush, so many beautiful images and her styling is spot on!

My amazing friend Chloe writes about her life. 

Here are my questions…

1. Favourite trend for A/W 14?
2. Favourite place to go for afternoon tea?
3. When did you start blogging?
4. Biggest UK blogging influence?
5. Proudest handmade make?
6. Yummiest recipe?
7. Ultimate road trip?
8.  What/who inspires you the most?
9. How often do you post?
10. Favourite emoji?
11. Most recent purchase?

I look forward to hearing your replies guys! 





 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig